- Private, personalized guided walking tour of New York City with personal photographer
- Customize the tour to suit yourself
- Take home beautiful digital color photographs as a memento of your visit to NYC
- Customize the time you spend in each location
- Professional digital photos will be delivered or mailed to you in a digital medium no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Customized, private photographic walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide
- At least 75 color photos (2-hour tour) or at least 125 color photos (3-hour tour) from the tour on CD or gallery & zip-file (delivered to your hotel within 48 hours)
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Subway tickets ($2.50 per person, per journey, 2-4 subway rides required per tour)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will I get around the city?
Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge). The most efficient way to travel is by subway ($2.50 per person, per ride). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually about $10 - $15 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
What is the difference between the 2 and 3 hour tours?
Both tours are a wonderful opportunity to orient yourself to the city and experience many of Manhattan's attractions in a short period of time. A typical 2-hour tour will allow photos in areas such as Times Square, Central Park, The Brooklyn Bridge and, time permitting, one other location such as SoHo or Grand Central Terminal. The 3-hour tour will allow us to cover the aforementioned areas as well as more of the neighborhoods of NYC. We will take as many photos as possible on both tours.
How will I receive my photos?
A CD containing all your photos will be delivered to your hotel within 48 hours after the tour OR your guide can email you a gallery, so photos can easily be viewed, shared and downloaded. Additionally, if you select the gallery option, by separate email, we will send you a zip-file of all your photos. The gallery and zip-file will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please let your guide know on the day of the tour how you would like to receive your photos.
Terms and conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Voucher info - You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. Local operator information Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Departure point - Tour departs from the TOP OF THE STEPS of the New Victory Theater
Departure time - Morning tours depart between 8am and 11am, and midday tours between 11am and 2:30pm. Exact time will be confirmed upon booking
Duration - 2 or 3 hrs
Return details - Tour ends at your choice of area: either Downtown, Midtown or Uptown