- Fast track access on the London Eye
- Amazing panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- Breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames
- See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is.
- Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time!
- Flexibility to take a flight at any time on your chosen day
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast track access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
Voucher info - You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. Local operator information - Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Departure point - London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
By pre-purchasing your ticket, you can skip the long lines (which can take up to one hour in peak season!) by using the "Fast-Track ticket desk". It's fast and simple.
Opening Times: 10am-9pm
Ride Duration: 30 Minutes