Enjoy a culinary and cultural experience in Miami's Little Havana neighborhood. Following your guide, walk to six local eateries and sample traditional Cuban dishes including guava pastries and chicken plantain cups. You'll also meet local artists, watch cigar rollers, and listen to traditional Cuban music during your 2-hour walking tour. You'll leave with a full belly and a ton of knowledge about Little Havana's history, culture and Cuban cuisine.
- Food tour of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood
- Visit six local eateries and sample classic Cuban dishes
- Try the famous, and best Cuban sandwich in Miami, indulge in flan ice cream, guava pastelitos and much more
- Learn about the local history, culture and food scene from your knowledgeable guide
- All tastings included
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most dishes include meat. Please provide any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements section when booking. There are NO accommodations for Gluten-free and Vegan diets
- Please note: If you are 100% Vegetarian, you will only be able to sample a small number of tastings. Please include how many Vegetarians are in your group in the Special Requirements section when booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information - Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Departure point - Central location in Little Havana
Departure time - 12:30pm
Duration - 2 hours (approx.)
Return details - Returns to original departure point