- 1 night true New Zealand Farmstay
- 2 nights at the Langham Auckland
- Breakfast included every day, dinner included on Farmstay
- Hop on Hop Off - City Tour
- Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
Auckland Hop on Hop off City Tour:
The Auckland Hop-on Hop-off tour includes commentary and visits the "Big 14 Attractions" of Auckland. Buses leave every 30 minutes (hourly in Winter). Explore the likes of Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland Museum, Mount Eden and Sky Tower to name just a few.
Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise:
- Evening dinner cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
- Three-course dinner
- Scenic evening cruise to see Auckland's twinkling city lights
- Sit back and relax or get hands-on and help sail the yacht
- Windproof and waterproof jackets provided
- Entertaining and informative commentary
New Zealand Farmstay:
With a New Zealand Farmstay you can truly get a taste of what life can be like on a working North Island Wide farm. You'll experience beautiful rural farm settings, fabulously filling and delicious home-cooked food and all the sounds, sights and smells of dairy, sheep and agricultural farming. Many farms located in the high or back country are remote and not accessible to anyone other than guests. This means you get to see corners of the country that other travellers won't see and learn more about the history of the region.
You may find yourself exploring by horseback or 4-wheel drive, joining in with the mustering, helping out in the shearing sheds, inspecting the stock, taking riding lessons, feeding the animals and best of all, simply soaking up the country atmosphere.