This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- 3-hour Rome segway tour with an expert local guide and audio commentary
- See the sights of Ancient Rome, like the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus
- Stop for photos in front of the Colosseum and hear tales of its gruesome gladiator battles
- Visit the marble "face" at the Church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin, and find out why it's called the Mouth of Truth
- Admire sights of the city from Capitoline Hill
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Audio guide with headphones
- Wet weather jackets (if required)
- Use of helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Segways are appropriate for most people aged between 12 years and 70 years.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher
Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. Local operator information - Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Departure point - Central Rome, near Piazza Venezia
Duration - 3 hours (approx.)
Return details - Returns to original departure point