1. TICKET PRICING.
Championship Tennis Tours, unless stated otherwise, is NOT the official box office or an "authorized" reseller of tickets for any of the events for which we sell tickets or packages. Our selling price and the original price on the ticket will vary due to premium costs associated with obtaining tickets in the high-demand marketplace. Prices can often be SEVERAL times the original face value which is originally listed on the ticket. Championship Tennis Tours acts only as a broker guaranteeing delivery of 100% authentic, tournament issued tickets. Even though prices may be shown in different local currencies, all transaction are done in U.S. dollars.
All ticket sales are final. There are NO refunds or exchanges.
3. SERVICE FEE.
The service fee covers costs that allow Championship Tennis Tours to provide the widest range of available tickets and packages while giving you maximum service. This charge includes services like taking and maintaining your order on our ticketing systems, arranging for shipping and/or coordinating with the box office will call. It is applied to an entire order.
4. ORDER PROCESS.
You will receive an e-mail immediately after making your order confirming that we have received it. You will receive an additional email once your payment has been approved and your order has been confirmed. Just because you have not yet received an Order Confirmation does not mean that we have not begun performing our service or already purchased the tickets you requested on your behalf. If you do not receive an order confirmation or updated status within 2 business days, please call our office to check on your order. NEVER assume your order is not being processed or has been canceled simply because you have not yet been contacted by us. Online orders placed over the weekend or after 5 PM our local time weekdays are still processed immediately, but your confirmation may not be received until the next business day.
5. TENNIS TICKETS.
Should any tennis matches be canceled or rescheduled by tournament organizers for any reason, seat privileges are lost for that day. No rain checks will be issued. Championship Tennis Tours is not responsible for any schedule changes made by the tournament organizsers. No rain checks will be issued. Championship Tennis Tours is not responsible for any loss or damages resulting from individual tournaments enforcing their policy regarding the transferability of tickets purchased in the secondary market, including the possibility of removal of tickets and/or denial of access to the grounds. Championship Tennis Tours guarantees only the delivery of authentic, officially issued tournament tickets.
For the French Open, all individual ticket sales come with Ticket Guardian™ "Satisfaction Guaranteed" Insurance automatically included with your purchase. With this peace of mind insurance, you can cancel your French Open order for ANY REASON, and receive a 100% refund by Ticket Guardian on the non-refundable portion of your purchase, which is everything except service fees. After making your purchase you will receive an email from Ticket Guardian policy number along information to put in a claim.
Ticket Guardian™ "Satisfaction Guaranteed" Insurance is NOT available once a tournament has begun. It is only available on purchases that take place before the tournament starts. In addition, any Ticket Guardian claims must be made in writing BEFORE the tournament begins.
For all other tournaments, including the US Open, Wimbledon, Miami Open, Australian Open, BNP Paribas Open, Italian Open, Paris Masters, Rogers Cup, W&S Open, ATP World Tour Finals, WTA Finals, Madrid Open, etc., we offer Ticket Guardian™ "Limited Peril" Insurance on an opt-in basis, which if purchased covers you for up to 100% of your ticket purchase less any service fees should you needed to cancel for reasons such as: covered illness, injury, family emergencies or other similar health related issues that might prevent you from attending.
Unless specifically noted, all seats are together, side-by-side in the same row. For groups of more than two, we do our best to have all your tickets together, however, this is not guaranteed as seats are generally issued in pairs. In the event the specific tickets or category/level of tickets which you've purchased are not available upon allocation, you agree to accept replacement tickets that are of similar quality/seating level or upgraded tickets. However, if similar or upgraded tickets are not available and tickets are in an inferior level, you will be refunded for the difference in price. Championship Tennis Tours is not responsible for any loss or damages resulting from individual tournaments enforcing policies regarding transferability of tickets including the possibility of removal of tickets and/or denial of access to the grounds. Championship Tennis Tours guarantees the delivery of authentic, officially issued tournament tickets.
7. RAIN-OUT POLICY.
Should any tennis be canceled due to inclement weather or any other reason, seat privileges for that session(s) are lost. No rain checks or refunds will be issued. CTT offers Ticket Weather Insurance for an additional 15% on top of your total purchase price. If a single ball is not played during the session for which you have purchased the ticket weather insurance you would be given a credit for your purchase minus service charges which you could use towards a future service with CTT. Insurance must be purchased at the time of your order.
8. TICKET DELIVERY.
Ticket delivery depends whether the tickets are traditional paper tickets or E-tickets that are delivered as a PDF to your email address provided. Tickets are delivered in most cases a week before your first day of attendance at the tournament. If for reasons outside our power this is not feasible due to delays in ticket allocation by authorities and/or suppliers, your tickets will be left for pick up at one of our Tour hotels at least one day before your first day of attendance or if possible delivered to your hotel. All tickets are guaranteed to be delivered at least one day before your first day of attendance at the event. Tickets sent by email will require that you confirm receipt of the tickets.
9. FedEx DELIVERY.
All FedEx deliveries will require a signature. It is your responsibility to provide a valid and secure address and have an adult available to accept and sign for delivery. Shipping and delivery times are subject to change and vary by destination. If for any reason FedEx fails to deliver your tickets in time for your event you agree not to hold Championship Tennis Tours responsible for any costs associated with your tickets, shipping charges or additional financial costs related to the missing of your event.
10. VERIFICATION OF TICKETS UPON RECEIPT.
It is the responsibility of the customer to check tickets carefully upon receipt via FedEx or via Email from Championship Tennis Tours. If there is an error with the ticket location, date, or time the customer must contact our office within 48 hours of receipt on hard traditional tickets, or within one (1) hour from the time of receipt on Electronic Email Tickets / Instant Download tickets so we can provide you with the correct tickets for your event, otherwise we cannot be held accountable for the incorrect tickets received.
11. CREDIT CARD FRAUD PREVENTION.
A signed Credit Card Authorization Form and copy of a piece of I.D. (Drivers License or Passport) is required for the following type of transactions.
a. All International Orders b. When the shipping address is different than your credit card billing address. c. All Phone Orders d. Online orders over $1,000 e. Any time at the discretion of the Sales Manager on duty.
12. CREDIT CARD DISPUTES/CHARGEBACKS
In the event you dispute your confirmed ticket order and the credit card company decides against you, you will be assessed to your card an additional $250 administrative charge. This is to avoid victim fraud, banking fees and administrative time spent handling the dispute.
13. JURISDICTION IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTES.
In the event that we are required to seek legal remedies to recover fees and/or resolve disputes, Client agrees that we are entitled to recover all costs associated with such action by the client, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's and administrative fees. By purchasing tickets through CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS TOURS you agree to waive any additional rights or remedies conferred upon you now or in the future under Arizona law and you agree to litigate any disputes within the jurisdiction of the courts of Scottsdale, Arizona.
Championship Tennis Tours is the official Tennis Travel Package Partner of the USTA Southwest and Official North American Tour Operator of the Madrid Open. Otherwise, Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. is a privately owned company with NO official affiliation with any tournament, box office, Ticketmaster, tour association i.e. ATP, or tennis federation, unless specifically stated.
When purchasing a Complete or Customized Package, please take note of the following terms as well.
A Non-Refundable $1000 per person deposit is required to reserve a tour package. Championship Tennis Tours will confirm reservations by e-mail upon receipt of your online booking form and deposit. If you are booking within 90 days of the tournament then total payment is due at the time of your booking.
16. FINAL BALANCE PAYMENT.
Final payment is due at Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. no later than 90 days prior to the first date of play at your selected tennis tournament. Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any tour that has not been paid in full. You could be liable for any costs which result to Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. from this cancellation. Once the final balance has been charged, there are absolutely no refunds.
17. TOUR PACKAGE CANCELLATIONS.
You must send a written notice of your desire to cancel your Tour Package 90 days prior to the first day of the tournament. Otherwise your final balance payment will be charged. Once the final balance has been charged, there are no refunds.
18. REFUNDS ON ANY UNUSED ELEMENTS IN A PACKAGE.
No refunds will be made for any unused tournament tickets or activities included in the tour package.
19. TRAVEL INSURANCE.
We are proud to offer travel insurance to cover the cost of your package which is non refundable.
What does Trip Cancellation cover?
Trip cancellation is pre-departure coverage that reimburses you (up to the covered amount) for pre-paid non refundable trip costs if you have to cancel your trip for a covered reason. This benefit also pays the additional cost in the per person rates (known as a single supplement fee) if a traveling companion’s covered trip is cancelled but yours is not.
While each plan defines what its trip cancellation benefit covers, the following are common reasons for trip cancellations:
- Injury or illness– An injury or illness of you, your destination host, your traveling companion, a family member, or business partner.
- Weather or natural disaster– A natural disaster destroys your destination, your intended destination accommodations, or your own home.
- Hurricane– A hurricane destroys your home or your destination prior to your departure.
- Schedule conflicts– Schedule issues may include jury duty, court summons, or school year extensions.
- Traffic accidents – You or your traveling companion are in a traffic accident en route to your scheduled departure.
- Property damage– Your home, your business, or your destination accommodations are vandalized, burglarized, or damaged through criminal acts.
- Terrorism or mandatory evactuations – A terrorist event that occurs at your destination and results in mandatory evacuations.
- Bankruptcy or financial default – A pre-paid travel supplier completely ceases all operations due to financial default or bankruptcy.
- Assaults– You or your traveling companion are a victim of a felonious assault prior to your scheduled departure.
- Work conflicts– You or your traveling companion are terminated, required to transfer to a new work location, or in the military and deployed to help with disaster relief. (An optional upgrade, ‘cancel for work reasons’, provides coverage for additional employment conflicts.)
- Labor strikes– Your travel is disrupted or flights are cancelled due to an unannounced labor strike.
- Theft or loss of passport/visa– You cannot travel because your passport or visa has been lost or stolen.
The trip cancellation coverage of any travel insurance policy covers the unforeseen events that are listed in the policy. This also means that if the plan doesn’t list the event, then cancellation for that reason won’t be covered.
Trip cancellation coverage will never cover a traveler for:
- Canceling a trip where the purpose of which is to obtain medical treatment.
- Canceling a trip for routine medical treatment for an existing medical condition.
- Canceling a trip because the traveler feels that taking the trip would be unsafe.
- Canceling a trip because the weather is not agreeable.
- Canceling a trip because the traveler decided they couldn’t afford the expense.
- Canceling a trip due to mental or psychological disorders, including anxiety, depression, and more.
- Canceling a trip because the traveler had a change of heart.
- Canceling a trip due to pregnancy, child birth, or an elective abortion other than medical complications of pregnancy that threaten the life of mother or child.
- Canceling a trip due to a government regulation or prohibition.
- Canceling a student trip because the school board canceled the trip.
- Canceling a trip due to civil riots at your destination.
- Canceling a trip due to airline scheduling issues, delays, or flight cancellations.
- Canceling a trip due to alcohol or substance abuse.
- Canceling a trip due to mental illness or panic attacks.
- Canceling a trip due to unlawful acts committed by the insured, their traveling companion, or a family member, whether insured or not.
- Canceling a trip due to an intentionally self-inflicted injury, suicide, or attempted suicide of the insured, their traveling companion, or a family member, whether insured or not.
- Any claim must take be made in writing before the tournament that you are attending has begun. Once the tournament has begun the insurance is no longer valid.
20. TOUR PRICES.
All prices are per person and based on double occupancy. Single and triple reservations are available with a price adjustment. Prices are subject to change without notice as a result of any adverse economic changes or currency fluctuations that may affect air/land transportation, room rates, tennis tickets, or other related package element.
CTT On-Site Representatives are not necessarily staying at the same hotels as CTT clients. All tours, unless otherwise stated, are non-escorted and not hosted.
22. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS.
It is the responsibility of each tour participant to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa(s) and any other documents required by applicable government regulations. Non-U.S. Residents may require special travel documents; check with your local embassy or consulate.
23. AIR TRANSPORTATION.
With the exception of the Australian Open, all tour packages are land only packages. Airport Transfers are not included unless specifically stated.
Hotels may be changed for any reason with another hotel of equal class rating in the same general area.
Items not included in tours are meals other than specified, tips, gratuities, excess baggage fees, optional sightseeing, items of a personal nature, airport departure taxes and tour extensions including airfare charges.
During tours, photographic images of tour participants may be taken and used in CTT advertising and promotions in various forms of media. Also, if you share with us photos of you at a tennis tournament via email or any of our social sites, these can also be used.
27. LIMIT OF RESPONSIBILITY.
Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. and its representatives act only in the capacity of an agent of all air/land transportation carriers, sightseeing tour operators and hotels who are providing services included in the specified tour. The individual tour participant agrees that Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. and its representatives shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to any act or default of hotel, air/land transportation carrier, restaurant, event ticket supplier or other contractor rendering or providing services. Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. and its representatives shall not be responsible for any expense or liability resulting from labor disputes, war, acts of terrorism, government restraints, weather conditions, sickness, pilferage or any other cause beyond their control. Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. and its representatives reserve the right to accept, to retain, or refuse any person as a participant of any tour or to cancel any program of a tour or complete tour if circumstances so demand. Championship Tennis Tours, Inc. and its representatives reserve the right to cancel any tour prior to departure for any reason (including insufficient number of participants) or change itineraries and substitute services or hotels of equal quality without prior notification.
28. FOR TRAVEL AGENCIES ONLY.
CTT pays 5% commission on *tour packages and Individual tickets sales on the net sale to IOTA Certified Travel Agencies. If the client is already an Established Client of CTT there is no commission to be paid unless the agency had booked the same client previously. *CTT does not pay commission on the Australian Open "Champion Tour". Agencies may add on their own agency fee on top of our published price. We do however pay commissions on all other Australian Open packages. All commission checks are paid out 2 weeks after the tournament has ended. All agencies must pay for any tours or tickets purchased by agency check or bank wire.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Personal identification information
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected informationChampionship Tennis Tours collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with security vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal informationWe do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Your acceptance of these termsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Championship Tennis Toursinfo@tennistours.com
8603 Royal Palm Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
This document was last updated on December 4th, 2018.