BNP Paribas Open
9 mar – 20 mar, 2022 | Indian Wells, CA
The BNP Paribas Open Seating Guide
Click here to buy BNP Paribas Open Tickets >>>
The BNP Paribas Open, held at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden in Indian Wells, California is the largest two-week combined event outside of the four Grand Slams and the most-attended WTA Premier Mandatory and ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tennis tournament in the world. Championship Tennis Tours has incredible BNP Paribas Open tickets available in all levels for every round of the tournament including the popular first and final weekends which always attract the biggest crowds. A ticket on the Stadium 1 at the BNP gives you access toall the outside courts including Stadium 2 on a first come first served basis. .
BNP Paribas Open Stadium 1 Ticket Options:
- Front Row Boxes - Located in rows AA-BB - Includes access into the Front Box Club. See picture below.
- Premium Courtside Boxes - These are the seats located in rows CC-H
- Courtside Box Seats - These are located in rows I-R.
- Stadium Box Seats - These are just above the Courtside Box seats in rows S-V
- Luxury Suites - Luxury Suites in the 200 & 300 Level - Call for a quote.
- Prime Loge Level - These are the seats located in rows A-K in the Loge Level
- Loge Level - These are the seats located in rows L and higher in the Loge Level
- Grandstand - These are the seats located in the very top rows of the stadium.
Looking for BNP Paribas Open tickets in the shade? You have a few options:
- Championship Tennis Tours has lots of great boxes on the west side of the stadium to choose from. After about 2:00-3:00 pm you will have the sun to your back which makes watching the matches very nice. The best seats are in the lower level in sections 119-137.
- You can buy a ticket in an air conditioned BNP Paribas OPen luxury Suite. A suite ticket offers you the confort of a catered suite with air conditioning, plus you'll have the option of either sitting outside on the terrace or enjoying the matches through the glass on the inside in the cool air conditioned suite.
- Seats near the very top three rows of the lower level on the west side in the Stadium Boxes and in the corner sections offer some nice shade. This is due to the overhange from the Luxury Suite boxes.
The Stadium 2 CourtThe 8000 seat stadium offers intimate views from almost every seat. There's a reserved 100 Box level which we sell tickets for, and then the upper part of the stadium is all general admission, on a first come first served basis. The most popular reserved seats are on the west side and behind the servers as they offer shade from the sun. The world-famous Nobu Sushi restaurant is also built into the Stadium 2, offering a pretty tasty way to enjoy the tennis!
BNP Luxury SuitesUpgrade your experience at the BNP Paribas Open with tickets into our exclusive luxury suite. We have access to suites for all sessions of the BNP Paribas Open including the final two days, for the semis and finals. The atmosphere is amazing among our guests, not to mention the food and beverage service. Our air conditioned luxury suite, which has it’s own bathroom facilities, give you the opportunity of seeing the action in ultimate comfort.
Indian Wells Tennis Garden Site Map
Enjoy Delicious Food Options at the BNP Paribas OpenThe Food Court and Nobu Restaurant: If you are looking for a quick bite to eat, the food court at the BNP Paribas Open is terrific. With top restaurants from around the area taking part in the BNP Paribas Open, you won't be dissapointed in the great variety of great food at reasonable prices. For sushi lovers, there's a Nobu restaurant inside of Stadium 2.
General parking is located in the (G) lot off Miles Avenue. Parking is $20 per car, per entry. For day sessions only, if you leave and want to re-enter before 4:30 p.m. you may re-enter at no additional charge by checking with a parking attendant before exiting (If re-entering after 4:30 p.m., additional fee applies). For those with a Valet parking pass (V) will park in the lot located on the East side of the tournament site (V) and is accessed from Washington Street, VIP Self-Parking with a "B" Parking pass is accessed from Warner Trail. General Disabled Parking is available at the South Miles "G" lot. Patrons who use a wheelchair will be directed to the “WC” Parking Lot adjacent to the North Gate entrance.
Direct flights to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) are available from many US and Canadian airports. Several major airlines service Palm Springs International Airport. Indian Wells Tennis Garden is located a half hour away from the airport.
From Palm Springs, CA (30 minutes)
Head east on Hwy. 111, turn north on Washington Street then west on Miles Avenue. Alternatively, take Ramon east to I-10 east, exit south Washington Street, turn west on Miles Avenue.
From Los Angeles (2.5 hours) and Ontario (1.75 hours)
Head east on 1-10 to Palm Springs/Indio, continue east and exit south on Washington Street, turn west on Miles Avenue.
From San Diego (2.5 hours)
Head north on 1-15, then north on Hwy. 215, then east on Hwy. 60 to where it becomes 1-10 near Beaumont. Then head east on 1-10 to Palm Springs/Indio, continue east and exit south on Washington Street, turn west on Miles Avenue.
From Scottsdale/Phoenix (4.5 hours)
Head west on 1-10 to Palm Springs/Indio, continue east and exit south on Washington Street, turn west on Miles Avenue.
About the BNP Paribas OpenThe tournament is located in Indian Wells about 15 miles southeast of Palm Springs. It is a premier vacation destination in Southern California home to luxurious resorts, world-renowned golf courses and the BNP Paribas Open, the city of Indian Wells has become a mecca for tennis fans from far and wide. The tournament is played on hard courts and is the best-attended tennis tournament outside the four Grand Slam tournaments, with over 500,000 visitors. You will understand why people call it tennis paradise once you have seen it. Book your tickets now.
<< Click here to buy BNP Paribas Open Tickets