Monte Carlo Masters
13 abr – 19 abr, 2020 | Monte Carlo, Monaco
The Monte Carlo Rolex Masters Seating Guide
The Monte Carlo Rolex Masters is the first of three “Roland Garros series” tournaments. The tournament is held at the Monte Carlo Country Club, which is actually located in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France, offers magnificent views of Mediterranean Sea. The tournament is a favorite of both players and fans alike. The winner of the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters is often a very good predictor of who you can expect to do well at Roland Garros which takes place the end of May. Championship Tennis Tours offers amazing Monte Carlo Tickets in the upper and lower levels on center court (Court Rainier III) for this great tournament.
The Main Center Court (Court Rainier - III):
Are you’re looking for shade?The sun at the Monte Carlo Masters can be intense. On the east side of the stadium (sections K, D, G) you will face the sun, while seats on the west side (sections E, F, J), will have the sun at your back. On the south side Section S, the sun will move across to your left. Loge A & H are the only sections in the stadium that are facing the sea. It’s also where you’l find the Royal Box and the Royal family of Monaco with any of their guests sitting.
The 2020 Monte Carlo Rolex Masters Schedule:Monte Carlo Masters is a men’s only ATP 1000 tournament played on two courts, Court Rainier III (show court) and Court de Princes. Sessions start around 11:30 with 2-4 matches played consecutively throughout the day.
|Monday 13th||1st Round|
|Tuesday 14th||1st & 2nd Rounds|
|Wednesday 15th||2nd / 3rd Rounds|
|Thursday 16th||3rd Round|
Good to know!1. For your personal luggage and belongings, luggage lockers are made available at entrances 2, 3 and 4 of the Tournament site.
2. Entry to the tournament is free for children under 5 years provided they are accompanied by at least one responsible adult (on presentation of an identity document). As no seat will be assigned to them, they should sit on the knees of their parents or guardians.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use mobile phones in the stands and private hospitality suites of the courts during the matches. Any offender shall be held liable and shall also be liable to prosecution as well as being excluded from the site.
4. If you leave the tournament, you may not return.
5. The Monte-Carlo Country Club opens its gates at 9.30 am every morning.
6. Smoking is stictly forbidden in the Galerie des Loges and in the Prestige Loges.
7. The public buses are very crowded after the matches.
8. The sun can be intense Bring lots of sunscreen and a hat.
9. The subway station is a pleasant 10 min walk to the MCTC.
Hotels, there are plenty of hotels in walking distance to the tennis. Here are two of our favorite:Monte-Carlo Beach (.1 mile): located next door to the Monte-Carlo Beach and Tennis Club.
Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort (0.2 mile):This is where most of the players will be staying.
The exact address of the tournament venue:Monte-Carlo Country Club
155 Avenue Princesse Grace
06190 Roquebrune Cap Martin
Event DetailsCategory: ATP 1000
Draw size: Singles 56 // Doubles 24
Singles: Fabio Fognini
About Monte Carlo:
<< Click here to buy 2020 Monte Carlo Rolex Masters Tickets