Delray Beach Open
Feb 12 – Feb 18, 2024 | Delray Beach, Fl
iNote: Secure and trusted since 1987.
Prices may be above or below face value.
All tickets are 100% guaranteed authentic.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
ALL BAGS AND PERSONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
Safety is one of our highest priorities at the Delray Beach Open by VITACOST.com, and we will continue to take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering the Delray Beach Tennis Center gates. We will once again be implementing several important security measures in conjunction with the local, state and federal law enforcement agencies:
1. We encourage you to arrive early to avoid delays and help speed the entry of all spectators.
2. All fans will go through a screening process before passing through the Delray Beach Tennis Center entry gates.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY:
- Alcoholic beverages or food
- Hard coolers or like containers
- Bottles or cans (glass or metal)
- Video Cameras or recording devices
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Laser pointing devices
- Flash photography
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY:
- Non-professional cameras
- One (1) bottle of sealed water per person
- Umbrellas are permitted on-site, but are NOT permitted inside the stadium or in the seating area on the outside courts
- Smiling and happy faces and enthusiastic tennis fans
Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the Delray Beach Open by VITACOST.com personnel, security, and/or Law Enforcement Officials, in their sole discretion. Delray Beach Open by VITACOST.com reserves the right to allow participants in event-organized tennis functions (clinics, tournaments, pro-am’s, etc.) access to property with coolers, thermoses and related tennis-playing accommodations.
When can I expect to receive my Delray Beach Open tickets?Tickets are scheduled to begin being distributed from our office in Scottsdale around the beginning of January.
Since 1987, we have had just one mission, and that's to make it as easy as possible for thousands of fans each year to attend the most sought after tennis tournaments in the world. We handle only tennis and have deep experience and understanding of the tournaments we service. You can trust us to take care of all the details, with a level of customer service that will make you a loyal client for years to come.
Championship Tennis Tours