Mar 22 – Apr 4, 2021 | Miami, FL
The Miami Open Seating Guide
Click here to buy Miami Open Tickets >>>
The Miami Open is held at the Hard Rock Stadium in north Miami, home to the Miami Dolphins. A temporary 13,800 seat Center Court stadium sits within the current stadium football stadium. In addition, there are 30 permanent outside courts and a 5000 seat Grandstand Court. The new Hard Rock stadium venue allows the Miami Open to compete with the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, owned by the tech billionaire Larry Ellison. Over the course of its history the Miami Open has long been considered the 5th slam. This move will likely bring it back to that status. All of the top Men and Women players will be there to compete for one of the most prestigious trophy in the sport. Championship Tennis Tours has fantastic Miami Open tickets and packages throughout the new Miami Open Hard Rock Stadium for every round of the tournament.
Miami Open Center Court Map:
Miami Open Center Court Ticket Options:
The Miami Open is broken down into four main levels:
1. The "Courtside level" sections are shown with letters A-R. The sections on the south side of the court (Sections: 72 LRB and 72 Club) provide acces to the VIP 72 club lounge. These sections offer premium seats, in the shade, and provide access to the 72 club lounge. The sections on the north side of the court (Sections: F-L) offer amazing views between the baselines, but will have exposure to the sun during the day session. Obviously for the night session, the sun won't be an issue. On the east side of the court behind the server you have (Sections: R-P) and then on the west side behind the server (Sections: A-C) are both in the shade throughout the day session. Tickets in these sections provide access to the South Club.
2. The 100 level sections 101-116 offer perhaps the best value in the stadium as they're situated just above the Courtside level. The sections in the west side 101 and 102, and on the east side 115 and 116 are all really nice seats situated right behind the server and enjoy shade throughout the day.. The 100 level sections on the north side will get an abundance of sun during the day session.
3. The 200 level sections 244-248 located on the south side are very popular and offer great views on the court.
4. The 300 level sections in our opinion are a bit too far from the court, so if you can spend a few extra bucks to move down to one of the other levels it would change your experience considerably.
Views from Center Court:
These north side sections are generally in the sun a good portion of the day.
These sections are in the shade throughout the day session.
Sections in the East and West side are generally in the shade throughout the day.
- A 14,000-seat stadium court within Hard Rock Stadium designed for intimacy, luxury and an improved fan experience
- State-of-the-art shade canopy and four HD video boards
- 30 permanent show and practice courts
- Luxury seating and premier hospitality offerings unlike anything in tennis
- Expedited parking experience directly adjacent to the tennis complex
- A tennis oasis showcasing the culture, food, art and entertainment of South Florida and featuring the largest video board in tennis, where you can watch all matches
Lounges at the Hard Rock Stadium:The 72 Club takes the premium seating experience to another level, it’s the most luxurious seating experience in all of south Florida sports and entertainment. As a member of The 72 Club, you will arrive to Hard Rock Stadium via your own private lane and have the option to valet your car, park in a VIP parking space, or get dropped off by your driver. Your wider seats are double-padded, have 11 inches more legroom and are located at midfield. At any point pre-game, in-game or post-game, you will be able to walk on the field, on your way to your private club designed by the Rockwell Group. The 72 Club will feature premium all-inclusive food & beverage and, if you don’t want to miss any of the action, in-seat service will also be provided.
- Exclusive field level access to The 72 Club
- Premium all-inclusive food and beverage (includes beer, wine and spirits)
- Complimentary in-seat service
- VIP express lane to zoom you in and out of the game quicker than ever before
- Premier parking experience with your own spot
- 11 inches more legroom and 8 inches wider seats
Getting to the Hard Rock Stadium Venue:
By Car:From Downtown Miami/Key Biscayne/South Miami area: Depending on where you are departing from and the time of day you are planning on attending the drive times should be similar to the drive time to the current venue. The parking will be much better for everyone as there will be a lot more parking options a lot closer to site. Everyone will enjoy an upgraded parking experience.
From the south: I-95 North, to North on the Florida Turnpike, to Exit #2X (Dolphin Toll Plaza), to Hard Rock Stadium.
From the east: I-75 East to I-595 East, to South on Florida Turnpike, to exit #2X (Sun Life Stadium Toll Plaza), to the east side of Hard Rock Stadium
From the north: Florida Turnpike South to Exit #2X, proceed through the Hard Rock Stadium Toll Plaza, to the east side of Hard Rock Stadium
Public Transit:Simply take the Metro-rail to the Earlington Heights station and transfer to the Metrobus route 297. You can also catch the Metrobus route 297 at the following Metrorail stations: Brownsville and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Miami-Dade North campus is no longer a stop)
<< Click here to buy Miami Open Tickets